Thank you for your interest in Neurotherapeutic Pediatric Therapies. We are a team of occupational therapists, physical therapists, mental health providers, and support staff working together to provide personalized and professional services to children and their families. We strive to provide a positive, dynamic work environment which supports staff members in meeting their professional goals. We offer competitive pay and benefit packages for full-time employees, including medical insurance and retirement plan.
We are always looking to add well-trained, highly qualified therapy staff to join our group. Employment Inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will need to include a cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
If you are interested in our volunteer program, CLICK HERE for more information.
All open positions for employment will be listed below.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Part-time Position
Neurotherapeutic Pediatric Therapies is currently seeking a highly qualified, or extremely eager to learn, PMHNP with pediatric experience in an out-patient clinic setting. This position is part-time, up to 26 hours per week but we will consider as little as 8 hours per week if that works better for you. Need Full time? Let’s Talk. This position is flexible and you will be able to mold the position to meet your passions and skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we also strive to provide a positive, friendly work environment which supports staff members in meeting their professional goals.
Job Requirements and Details:
- Must have an active, unencumbered Oregon license. Practitioners who are in process of Oregon Licensure will also be considered.
- Must be designated as a PMHNP have prescription privileges.
- Responsibilities include initial and updated psychiatric evaluations, routine follow-up care, medication management and consult with other clinical staff.
- Able to drive and have reliable transportation.
- Have experience with children and adolescents with special needs including Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Have dedication and enthusiasm around working with children, adolescents and families living with Special Needs.
- A Comprehensive Benefit Package, including medical insurance and retirement plan is offered for full-time employees.
Qualified applicants may apply by emailing a current resume and cover letter (PDF format) to email@example.com, Attn: Karen Brelje, RN, Executive Director