Thank you for your interest in Neurotherapeutic Pediatric Therapies. We are a team of occupational therapists, physical therapists, mental health providers, and support staff working together to provide personalized and professional services to children and their families. We strive to provide a positive, dynamic work environment which supports staff members in meeting their professional goals. We offer competitive pay and benefit packages for full-time employees, including medical insurance and retirement plan.
We are always looking to add well-trained, highly qualified therapy staff to join our group. Employment Inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will need to include a cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
If you are interested in our volunteer program, CLICK HERE for more information.
All open positions for employment will be listed below.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Part-time Position
Neurotherapeutic Pediatric Therapies is currently seeking a highly qualified, or extremely eager to learn, PMHNP with pediatric experience in an out-patient clinic setting. This position is part-time, up to 26 hours per week but we will consider as little as 8 hours per week if that works better for you. Need Full time? Let’s Talk. This position is flexible and you will be able to mold the position to meet your passions and skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we also strive to provide a positive, friendly work environment which supports staff members in meeting their professional goals.
Job Requirements and Details:
- Must have an active, unencumbered Oregon license. Practitioners who are in process of Oregon Licensure will also be considered.
- Must be designated as a PMHNP have prescription privileges.
- Responsibilities include initial and updated psychiatric evaluations, routine follow-up care, medication management and consult with other clinical staff.
- Able to drive and have reliable transportation.
- Have experience with children and adolescents with special needs including Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Have dedication and enthusiasm around working with children, adolescents and families living with Special Needs.
- A Comprehensive Benefit Package, including medical insurance and retirement plan is offered for full-time employees.
Qualified applicants may apply by emailing a current resume and cover letter (PDF format) to email@example.com, Attn: Karen Brelje, RN, Executive Director
Pediatric Physical Therapist – Part-time Positions
This part-time position has excellent potential to become a full-time, benefitted position. We have hours available at multiple locations: Hillsboro, McMinnville and Oregon City. Experience in working with a variety of pediatric related diagnosis’s (i.e. cerebral palsy, torticollis, Down syndrome, autism, genetic and chromosomal disorders, gross motor delays, balance disorders, spina bifida, brachial plexus injuries) is ideal.
- Position requires a degree in Physical Therapy, State of Oregon Physical Therapy License, and current CPR certification.
- Prefer minimum of 2 years’ experience in pediatrics, but could provide training to a strong applicant.
Able to provide clear communication with clients and their families, clinic administration, and other service providers.
- Able to provide guidance and support resources to clients and their families.
Qualified applicants may apply by emailing a current resume and cover letter, as attached PDFs, to: firstname.lastname@example.org Therapy Director, Jaime Race, MOT, OTR/L. Email subject line to read: Pediatric Physical Therapist Part-time Position: __________ Clinic (please indicate which clinic location, or locations you are interested in applying for)
Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Part-time Position
This position is for our McMinnville Clinic. Experience with sensory-integration, autism – spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, cerebral palsy, cognitive and emotional delay, and developmental disability is desirable.
Job Requirements and Details:
- Position requires a degree in Occupational Therapy, State of Oregon Occupational Therapy License, and current CPR certification.
- Prefer minimum of 2 years’ experience in pediatrics, but could provide training to a strong applicant. Dedicated and passionate new graduates and entry level practitioners interested in our full-time mentorship program (paid and unpaid opportunities available) are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants may apply by emailing a current resume and cover letter, as attached PDFs, to: email@example.com Therapy Director, Jaime Race, MOT, OTR/L. Email subject line to read: Occupational Therapist Part-time Position.