- An Early Start for Your Child with Autism: Using Everyday Activities to Help Kids Connect, Communicate, and Learn, Sally Rogers, PhD, Geraldine Dawson, PhD, and Laurie A. Vismara, PhD
- The Explosive Child: A New Approach for Understanding and Parenting Easily Frustrated, Chronically Inflexible Children, Ross W. Greene, Ph.D.
- The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind, Daniel J. Siegel, M.D. and Tina Payne Bryson, PhD.
- Understanding Motor Skills in Children with Dyspraxia, ADHD, Autism, and Other Learning Disabilities: A Guide to Improving Coordination, Lisa A. Kurtz
- Food Chaining: The Proven 6-Step Plan to Stop Picky Eating, Solve Feeding Problems, and Expand Your Child’s Diet Cheri Fraker, Mark Fishbein, Sibyl Cox, Laura Walbert
- Engaging Autism: Using the Floortime Approach to Help Children Relate, Communicate, and Think, Stanley I. Greenspan and Serena Wieder
- Sensational Kids: Hope and Help for Children with Sensory Processing Disorder, Lucy JaneMiller, PhD, OTR
- Raising a Sensory Smart Child: The Definitive Handbook for Helping Your Child with Sensory Processing Issues, Lindsey Biel, M.A., OTR/L and Nancy Peske
- The Out-of-Sync Child: Recognizing and Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder, Revised Edition by Carol Kranowitz and Lucy Jane Miller, PhD, OTR
- The Out-of-Sync Child Has Fun: Activities for Kids with Sensory Processing Disorder, Revised Edition by Carol Kranowitz
- The Sensory-Sensitive Child: Practical Solutions for Out-of-Bounds Behavior, Karen A. Smith, PhD and Karen R. Gouze, Ph.D.
- The Sensory Team Handbook: A Hands-On Tool to Help Young People Make Sense of Their Senses and Take Charge of Their Sensory Processing, Nancy Mucklow
- Too Loud, Too Bright, Too Fast, Too Tight What to Do If You Are Sensory Defensive in an Overstimulating World, Sharon Heller, Ph.D.
- Social Behavior and Self-Management: 5-Point Scales for Adolescents, and Adults Kari Dunn Buron, Mitzi Beth Curtis, Lisa King MEd and Jane Thierfeld Brown, Ed.D.
- Social Fortune or Social Fate: A social Thinking Graphic Novel Map for Social Quest Seekers, Michelle Garcia Winner and Pam Crooke
Links provided from nt4kids.org are to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by nt4kids.org of the content on such third-party Web sites. The nt4kids.org is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk. Your use of third-party web sites is subject to the Terms and Conditions of use for such sites.